Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We Have Our Differences But, We are a Family - Tenemos nuestros diferencias pero somos una familia

On Sunday, I had the opportunity to listen/watch the General Women's Broadcast in a chapel with women from the area. (If you missed it, you can watch it here!)

lds.org
Before it started, I was super excited but, I had no idea what to expect. As it began, I began to reflect on women in the church that I know and then, I thought about my sisters and mom. That was when it really hit me and I realized how amazing this conference was. Women from all over the world were crossing barriers of differences to all learn more about Christ and how to be better. The spirit was so strong as I, time and time again, felt so strongly the importance of this meeting.

I feel so blessed as a woman of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to have such wonderful leaders and to be able to use my talents to help others come closer unto God. No matter what our differences are, we can all come closer to God.
~~~~
El Domingo, tuve la oportunidad de escuchar y mirar la Conferencia General de las mujeres en una capilla con otras mujeres del área. (Si no pudo verlo, podría verlo aquí!)

lds.org
Antes de que empezara yo estaba muy emocionada pero no sabía lo que iba a pasar. Cuando empezó, yo empecé a pensar en las mujeres de la iglesia quienes conozco y depués, pensé en mis hermanas y mi mamá. Al pensar en eso, me di cuenta de la importancía de esta conferencia. Mujeres de todo el mundo estaban cruzando barreras y diferencias para aprender más de Cristo y ser mejores. El Espíritu estaba muy fuerte y siempre sentí la importancía de esta reunión.

Me siento muy bendecida de ser una mujer de La iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los últimos días y tener líderes maravillosas y poder usar mis talentos para ayudar a otras personas acercarse a Dios. No importa las diferencias, todos nosotros podemos acercarnos a Dios.

No comments:

Post a Comment