Thursday, September 5, 2013

Trials - Pruebas

Sometimes life is really hard and we get frustrated or discouraged. I know I have had that happen many times in my life. I get frustrated with myself or with the way my life is going and I don't know what to do about it. What is a good solution to when you feel like the whole world is turning against you and you have no where to turn?
Turn to God. 
https://sphotos-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/
1235477_10151627382378137_148580748_n.jpg
He is always there and He knows how we are feeling. He knows what we are going through and He knows better than us. There is a song that has a chorus of, "He knows better than I. He knows the way." I know that to be true. Today has been really hard for me. I have been hard on myself but, I know that God is there for me and every time I feel I've reached a new low, I say a prayer and I know He is listening. He may not answer my prayer in a way I want or think but, I know He will answer. He loves us so much and wants the best for us. We must experience trials in order to experience joy. Everything has its opposite: Misery, Joy. Pain, Health. Sadness, Happiness. I know God lives and is there for His children. Please, just turn to God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.lds.org/media-library/images/
gospel-art/new-testament?lang=eng&start=
11&end=20#jesus-washing-apostles-feet-39588
Hay tiempos cuando la vida es muy difícil y estemos frustrados y desanimados. Yo sé que he tenido estos tiempos en mi vida. Estoy frustrado con mi mismo o con mi vida cuando no está como me gusta y no sé que necesito hacer. Qué es una solución por estos tiempos o cuando siente que el mundo no está con usted y no tiene un lugar donde acudir?
Busque a Dios.
Siempre él esta allí y sabe cómo sentimos. Sabe de nuestras vidas y sabe más mejor que nosotros. Hay una canción que dice, "él sabe mejor de yo. él sabe el camino." Yo sé que es verdadero. Hoy ha sido muy duro para mí. Estoy muy duro con mi mismo pero yo sé que Dios está allí para mi y cada vez siento muy triste, oro a Dios y sé que él está escuchando. Tal vez no contestará mi oración en una manera que quiero pero yo sé que contestará. Nos ama mucho y quiere lo mejor para nosotros. Necesitamos experimentar pruebas para experimentar gozo. Cada cosa tiene un opuesto: miseria, gozo. dolor, salud. tristeza, felicidad. Yo sé que Dios vive y él está allá para ayudar sus hijos. Por favor, busque a Dios


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for serving, and for your post! : ) It helps to know that there's not one of us who is void of needing the Savior. We ALL do! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. It is true. Everyone needs him no matter what point they are in their life.

      Delete