Monday, August 19, 2013

I Believe - Creo

When we have trials we sometimes question things we have believed for a long time. This talk by Jeffery R. Holland talks about believing and how we need to trust in God.

I have an experience I'd like to share. A few months ago my aunt passed away from cancer and, similar to the man in the parable Jeffrey R. Holland shares, I questioned my faith and my belief in God. Did I really believe all I had said I did? Did I really believe in a God and an after life? Without realizing it, I did the very things Elder Holland councils us to do: I desired to believe and moved forward in that way. I know that if we trust in God we can have faith and end up overcoming our trials, or at least helping make them easier to bare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A veces cuando tenemos desafíos nos preguntamos acerca de las cosas que creíamos por mucho tiempo. Este discurso por Jeffrey R. Holland habla acerca de creencías y cómo necesitamos tener confianza en Dios.

Tengo una experiencia que me gustaría compartir. Hace unos meses mi tía murió de cancer y, como el hombre en la parabola que Jeffrey R. Holland habla acerca, me preguntaba si tenía suficiente fe en Dios. Si realmente creí hacer todo lo que dije? Si en realmente yo creía en Dios y en una vida después de la muerte? Sin saber, yo hice las cosas que Elder Holland nos aconsejó a hacer: mi deseo es creer y hacer estas cosas. Sé que si tenemos confianza en Dios podemos tener fe y superar nuestros desafíos o hacer nuestros desafíos más facil para sobre llevar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment