Saturday, August 10, 2013

Share your testimony - Comparta su testimonio

This video encourages sharing our testimony and the gospel online. I would like to encourage all of you to do the same. Even if it is something simple as a scripture or a quote or a short testimony. I would like to share part of my testimony:

I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that, through Him,
 I can be made clean and can live with God again. 
I know that this church is true. I know because I have felt 
the Holy Ghost testify to me of its truth. 
I know that families can be together through 
temple covenants if we follow God's commandments. 
I know that God knows each of us personally 
and loves each of us more than we know. 
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Este video nos invita a compartir nuestros testimonies y el evangelio por el internet. Me gustaría invitar a Ustedes a hacer lo mismo. Si es una escritura o cita o testimonio corto. Me gustaría compartir un poco de mi testimonio:

Yo sé que Jesucristo es me Salvador y mediante él 
puedo ser limpia y puedo vivir con Dios otra vez. 
Sé que esta iglesia es verdadera. Sé porque he sentado 
el Espíritu Santo testificando a mi de la verdad.
 Sé que familias pueden ser eternas mediante 
convenios en el temple si sigamos los mandamientos de Dios. 
Sé que Dios conoce cada uno de nosotros personalmente 
y nos ama más que sabemos. 
Digo estas cosas en el nombre de Jesucristo, amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2012-01-013-sharing-your-beliefs?category=mormon-messages/mormon-messages-2012
~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment