Saturday, August 24, 2013

My testimony - Mi testimonio

Nauvoo Temple

I know God lives. I know He knows each and every one of us personally. He knows our needs and our desires. He knows our struggles. He knows things before they happen. He loves each of us so much. Even though we are all sinners and not perfect, 


He loves us

He loves us so much. I know that His full gospel has been restored to the earth and I know that His words are given to mankind to help them return to live with Him after this life. I know that, through temples, families can be together forever, not just for this life, but, forever and all eternity. Families are from God and He wants us to be with them forever to grow and learn and have happiness. I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ and that he was called as a prophet in our day, as the prophets of old in the Bible. I know that blessings come from God when we do the things He commands. I know Thomas S. Monson is a living prophet today that leads and guides Christ's church on the earth. I know that the twelve apostles are also prophets, seers, and revelators of God's word to mankind. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Christ's church on the earth. I love my Lord and my God. I share these things that all may know that I know these things to be true. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo sé que Dios vive. Sé que él conoce cada uno de nosotros personalmente. él sabe nuestras necesidades y nuestros deseos. Sabe nuestros desafíos. Sabe cosas antes de pasar. nos ama mucho. No somos perfects pero,

él nos ama.

Provo Temple
Nos ama mucho. Yo sé que su evangelio plenitud ha restaurado a la tierra y sé que sus palabras son dado a la gente para ayudarnos para que podamos regresar a vivir con él después de esta vida. Sé que mediante los templos, familias pueden ser eterna, no sólo por esta vida pero toda la eternidad. Familias son de Dios y él quiere que estemos con nuestras families para aprender y tener felicidad. Sé que José Smith vio Padre Celestial y Jesucristo y fue llamado para ser un profeta como los profetas de la Biblia. Sé que bendiciónes son de Dios cuando guardamos sus mandamientos. Sé que Thomas S. Monson es un profeta hoy en día que guía la iglesia de Cristo en la tierra. Sé que los doce apóstoles son profetas, videntes, y reveladores de las palabras de Dios a la gente. Sé que la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los últimos días y la iglesia de Cristo en la tierra. Le amo a mi Senor y mi Dios. Comparto estas cosas que todos pueden saber que yo sé que estas cosas son verdaderas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment