Thursday, October 10, 2013

Conference Reflections - Refleciones de conferencia

This past weekend was General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. As I listened to the inspired messages from apostles of the Lord, I felt uplifted and found answers to questions I was seeking. I am so grateful for a living prophet who receives revelation from God to help us. I love the scriptures but, I also love having revelations to help us in this world we live in. At times it is easy to become discouraged or lost but, through God, we can be lifted up. For anyone who missed conference, I'd like to invite you to go here and watch or read the messages.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La fin de la semana pasada fue Conferencia General de la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los últimos días. Yo estaba escuchando a las mensajes inspiradas de los apóstoles del Señor, sentí mejor y encontré respuestas a mis preguntas. Estoy agradecida por un profeta viviendo quien recibe revelación de Dios para nosotros. Me encantan las escrituras pero también me encantan las revelaciones que nos ayuda en este mundo. A veces es fácil a sentir triste o perdido pero mediante Dios podemos sentir mejor. Para los que no miramos a conferencia, me gustaría invitarles a ir a lds.org para mirar or leer las mensajes cuando están allá en español. 

No comments:

Post a Comment