Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Reflecting - Reflejando

In the past 24 hours I have done a lot of reflecting on where my life has turned. Two years ago I was sitting at college wishing I could be going on a mission but, thinking I had several years until I could have the chance. I watched several friends leave and made new friends. Now, almost all of us are on missions. Some are getting ready to return, some have a while until then, some are just leaving, and some are still preparing. Life never goes as we plan. It is important to continually do what the Lord wants you to do and be prepared to change your plans to fit what the Lord has in mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Este día, pensaba mucho en mi vida. Hasta dos años me sentaba a la universidad esperando que pueda ir a una misión pero pensaba que no fue posible por unos años. Miré que muchos amigos salieron y tuve amigos nuevos. Ahora, casi todos están en misiones. Algunos están preparando para regresar, algunos están en el medio, algunos están preparando para salir y algunos están preparando. La vida nunca está como planeamos. Es importante que hagamos lo que Dios quiere y esté preparado para cambiar sus planes para hacer lo que Dios quiere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment