Friday, September 20, 2013

Favorite Primary Song - Mi canción favorita de primaria

My favorite primary song is "When I am Baptized." It is so simple but, it explains perfectly what I feel when I think about baptism and how I feel about my own baptism. The words are as follows:

I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away.
And I can be forgive and improve myself each day. 

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

The words of the chorus are the words I wish to echo for us all: "I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can and live with God again." This is possible through repentance and baptism if we have faith in Jesus Christ. They love us so much and want us to be able to return to live with them again. I know that to be true because I have felt the Holy Ghost testify of this truth to me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My canción favorita de primaria es "Cuando me bautice." Es muy simple pero explica como me siento cuando yo pensaba en bautismo y como me siento de mi propio bautismo. Las palabras son:

Me encanta el arco iris
después de ver llover,
y pienso en lo limpia que la tierra ya se ve.

Tal como tierra 
limpia cuando acaba de llover,
yo quiero comportarme bien
y con mi Dios volver.

Cuando yo me bautice 
se limpiará mi ser,
mi Padre me perdonará y el
bien querré escoger.

Tal como tierra 
limpia cuando acaba de llover,
yo quiero comportarme bien
y con mi Dios volver.

Las palabras del coro son muy bonitas: "Tal como tierra limpia cuando acaba de llover, yo quiero comportarme bien y con mi Dios volver." Esta es posible por medio de arrepentimiento y bautismo cuando tenemos fé en Jesucristo. Ellos nos ama mucho y quieren que regresemos a ellos otra vez. Yo sé que esta es verdadera porque yo sentía el Espíritu Santo testifica esta a mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment