Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mission Sacrifices - Sacrificios de misiones

In honor of my brother waiting to find out about his own mission call, I would like to share this video I saw. It talks about a man who gave up a career to serve a mission and the impact it made in the life of others and his own. This is why I am on a mission. It is not easy but, no one ever said it would be such. Christ did so much for us that we can never fully repay him but, I can try and help others come closer to him by teaching his words and inviting people to draw unto him. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to invite others to come unto Christ and follow his example.

For behold, are we not all beggars? Do we not all depend upon the same Being, even God, for all the substance which we have, for both food and raiment, and for gold, and for silver, and for all the riches which we have of every kind? (Mosiah 4:19)

Christ has given us so much and makes it possible to return to live with God again after this life, with our families. Trust in God and continually turn to him for, "he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the word of truth and righteousness." (Alma 38:9) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment