Friday, September 6, 2013

I Need Thee Every Hour - Señor, te necesito

One of my favorite hymns is I Need Thee Every Hour. It is so simple but, has so many memories connected with it and also is a constant reminder of how we need our Savior. I would like to share the words of this song:

http://www.lds.org/media-library/
images/gospel-art/new-testament?lang=
eng&start=11&end=20#jesus-with-mary-martha-39572
1. I need thee ev'ry hour. Most gracious Lord. No tender voice like thine can peace afford.

(Chorus) I need thee, oh, I need thee; Ev'ry hour I need thee! Oh, bless me now, my Savior; I come to thee!

2. I need thee ev'ry hour; Stay thou nearby. Temptations lose their pow'r when thou art nigh.

3. I need thee ev'ry hour. In joy or pain. Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need thee ev'ry hour. Most holy One. Oh, make me thine indeed, Thou blessed Son!

Text: Annie S. Hawks
Music: Robert Lowry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Un himno favorito de mi es Señor, te necesito. Es muy simple pero tengo muchas memorias con esta canción y también es una recuerda de cómo necesitamos nuestro Salvador. Me gustaría compartir las palabras de esta canción:
http://www.lds.org/media-library/images
/gospel-art/new-testament?lang=eng&start=21
&end=30#jesus-at-the-door-39617

1. Te necesito, sí, bendito ser. Ninguno como Tú paz puede dar. 

(Coro) Señor, te necesito; sí, te necesito. Bendíceme, oh Cristo; vendré a ti.

2. Te necesito, sí, consuelo das. En mal, poder no hay si Tú estás. 

3. Te necesito, sí, en mal o bien. Conmigo a morar oh pronto ven.

4. Te necesito, sí, mi Salvador, u tuyo, por amor, seré, Señor. 

Palabras: Annie S. Hawks
Música: Robert Lowry

No comments:

Post a Comment