Saturday, September 14, 2013

Reflections of Christ - Reflexiones de Cristo

Tonight I watched the movie Reflections of Christ. This video has made me think more and more about my Savior. He is my Redeemer. He is my Brother. He is my Mediator. He is my Christ. I would be nothing without Him. It is through Him I am made clean and through Him I can return to live with God again if I do all I need to here on this earth. I will never be able to fully repay him but, I will never stop trying. He is the light of the world. He is our Savior
lds.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Esta noche miré una película se llama Reflexiones de Cristo. Este video me haga a pensar más y más de me Salvador. Él es mi Redentor. Él es mi hermano. Él es mi Mediador. Él es mi Cristo. Estoy nada sin él. Mediante él estoy limpia y mediante él yo puedo regresar a vivir con Dios otra vez si yo haga todo que necesito hacer. Nunca seré capaz de saldar totalmente pero nunco dejo a tratar. Él es la luz del mundo. Él es nuestro Salvador.

No comments:

Post a Comment