Monday, January 27, 2014

Changes for the Better - Cambios nos ayuda a ser mejores

Today we moved from our little apartment and this led me to reflect on how often changes occur in my life. As I was growing up, changes were my least favorite things but, now after experiencing so many, I have now come to enjoy them. Yes, they have their challenges but, they also give us a breath of fresh air and an opportunity to try new things and start over. Some of the main changes I have had in my life have been moving, high school, college, and serving a mission. All of these, at the time, were extremely hard to deal with and hard to leave old things behind but, now, I look back and see that those experiences are the reason I am who I am. I am so grateful for those trials I experienced and for the people I have met who have helped me become a better person. I still have a long way to go but, I also have plenty of more changes to happen to help me shape into who I need to be.
edited picture by Chelsey Fisher
~~~~~~~
Hoy nos cambiamos de nuestro apartamento y esto me ayudó a reflecionar en los cambios de mi vida. Cuando era una niña, no me gustaba los cambios pero ahora, los me gusta. Sí, son difíciles pero también podemos tratar nuevas cosas o tratar otra vez. Unos de mis cambios habían secundaria, universidad, y serviendo una misión. Todas de estas cosas, en el momento, fueron muy difíciles para cambiar y dejar cosas atrás pero ahora puedo mirar atrás y ver que esas experiences son la razón porque yo soy quien yo soy. Estoy muy agradecida por esos desafíos y las personas quienes he conocido para ayudarme a ser mejor. Todavía tengo mucho más para hacer pero tengo muchos más cambios también. 

No comments:

Post a Comment