Saturday, January 25, 2014

Never Alone - Nunca sólo

Today, I was sitting in our little kitchen having personal study. As I was doing this, I looked around me and realized how alone I was for the first time in almost eight months (my companion was in our bedroom). Even though I may be alone physically, I know I am never alone spiritually. I have a loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, there are tons of other missionaries across the globe doing the same as me and more to join. Before my mission, it was easy to feel alone but, as I have come to the realization of the above statements, I realize I never was alone and never will be if I continue to follow the example of Jesus Christ, my Savior.

"Nunca eres sólo"
In John 14:27, Christ said, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

When we turn to our Redeemer, we can be comforted through the Holy Ghost.

About a week ago, give or take, I was feeling very hard on myself and very alone. I could laugh at other things when I was in a group but, when alone, I simply wanted to break down. I knew I could not work in that condition so, upon returning home, I went to my bed and fell down at the side and just talked it out through prayer. As my frustration and sadness came out of my mouth, my heart and mind were filled with peace and comfort. I knew everything was, and would be, ok. I know God hears and answers our prayers and sends the Holy Ghost to comfort us in times of need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoy estaba sentado en nuestra cocinera y estaba estudiando. Miré alrededor y realicé que estaba sóla por la primera vez en más o menos ocho meses (mi compañera estaba en nuestro cuarto). Sí, a veces puedo estar sóla fisicamente pero yo sé que nunca estoy sóla espiritualmente. Tengo un Amoroso Padre Celestial y Jesucristo, hay muchos misioneros en todo el mundo que estaban haciendo lo mismo y hay más que vendrán. Antes de mi misión, fue facil a sentir sóla pero después de los pensamientos de esta mañana, yo sé que nunca estaba sóla y nunca estaré sóla si sigo adelante en el ejemplo de Jesucristo, mi Salvador.

En Juan 14:27, Cristo dice, "La paz os dejo, mi paz os doy; yo no os la doy como el mundo la da. No se turbe vuestro corazón ni tenga miedo."

Cuando doblamos a nuestro Redentor, podemos sentir paz por medio del Espíritu Santo.

Más o menos una semana atras, me sentía bien triste y sóla. Pude reír con otras personas pero no cuando estaba sóla. En esos momentos, quería llorar. Sabía que no pudía trabajar como así. Entonces, cuando llegamos a nuestra casa, fui a mi cuarto y oré. Hablé con mi Padre Celestial sobre todo lo que estaba pasando. Me sentí paz en mi corazón y mente y yo sabía que todo estará bien. Sé que Dios nos escucha, contesta nuestras oraciones, y envia el Espíritu Santo para darnos consuelo en los tiempos que lo necesitamos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment