Friday, February 14, 2014

Never Ending Valentine

I usually am not a huge fan of Valentine's day because it just seems like a day for card & candy companies to make money and over-done "I love you." But, this year, I see it a little different. So many people are alone or feel like no one cares but, as a missionary, I get to help people feel the love of God. What could be better than that?
edited photo by Chelsey Fisher
God loves all of us unconditionally. No matter what we do, we can always turn back to Him and feel His peace. In the New Testament, Christ promised to send us the comforter, or the Holy Ghost. As long as we seek it, we will receive it.

For anyone who feels they have fallen too far to feel God's love, pray. Pray to feel God's love or to know how He feels about you. I know He will answer your prayer and help you to find peace. If you do not receive an answer right away, just keep praying, daily. Read the scriptures. We can always return to God's loving arms. He is never changing. He will always love us. Always. I know that to be true because I have felt that love over and over again. Just try it. Find out for yourself. He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment