Monday, November 25, 2013

Life with Christ - Vida con Cristo

This afternoon, my companion and I were walking close by a church building to come log onto facebook when someone asked if we needed a ride. At first, I said no because the church was right around the corner but, then, my companion remembered some people we wanted to visit that lived up on the mountain which are hard to get to so, we hopped in the car and went to visit them before returning to the church building to do facebook. Sometimes life is this way. We have a plan in mind but, the Lord has us take a different path that leads us to the same conclusion we were aiming for but, we are different than we would have been the other way.
lds.org

Some times it is hard but, I know that I am who I am today because of the help I have had from the Lord and from doing things his way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoy, mi compañera y yo estabamos caminando a una iglesia para tener nuestro tiempo de facebook cuando alguien nos preguntó si necesitábamos un raite. Primero, dicimos no porque estábamos muy cerca de la iglesia. Mi compañera recordó que necesitamos visitar unas personas que viven muy lejos en la montaña. Entonces, tuvimos un raite para visitarlos antes de regresar para facebook. A veces, la vida es como así. Tenemos un plan pero el Señor quiere que usemos otra manera para ir al mismo lugar pero somos diferentes por medio de esta manera. 

A veces es muy difícil pero sé que yo soy quien soy porque de esta ayuda que he tenido de Dios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment